Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mt. Tam Hillclimb...











Today was the 47th annual Mt. Tam hillclimb, an event uniquely suited to my talents...oh wait...i just live close so i do it every now and then. I wanted to beat my personal best time up the hill, which i did by about 2 mins. Which means i went slow and nearly everyone else went fast. Enough about that...i got a new cx bike friday...i actually ordered just the frame/fork, but for some reason Scott sent me a complete bike. And charged me for a complete bike. Soooooo, i guess i'll take the new parts off the Scott and put 'em on my old steel frame and do the old swapperoo. If you know anyone that wants a nice orange steel cx bike w/ brand new Shimano Ultegra stuff on it, you know who to get a hold of. Here's the new bike, an '08 Scott Team CX. While i'm at it, here's my road bike, a Bianchi Freccia Celeste. And my supermoto bike, an '04 Honda CRF250R (which is currently for sale...). And my street supermoto, an '05 Suzuki DRZ400SM (which is NOT for sale).

No comments: